Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Milk Machine

Let's be real. I know all days won't be glamorous, but I'm not always expecting the completely ridiculous. Today, I had an MRI of my breasts. They have you lay on your stomach in this massage chair looking bed, with the hole for your face. But then, to make it even more fun, there is a hole for each breast. So they just kind of...dangle. Much like what I imagine a milking machine to look like. But whatever, I had a nice 45 min nap. And by this point, not much bothers me. I've been poked and prodded and felt up so much the last few weeks, I'm starting to feel a little trampy. Like a medical-imaging trollop. These things used to be a prize! Now everyone has seen them! But, atleast they got a tan. Tomorrow I meet with a surgeon. It's not exactly how I expected turning 29 to go, but since when does life EVER turn out the way you plan? You just take life's lemons, throw that shit out, and drink some tequila!

No comments:

Post a Comment